Butterfly - Large - Cobalt
Butterfly - Large - Cobalt
Our Large Butterfly wall art will make a huge impact on any wall, fence, or other surface, inside or out! Whether you place it in your garden, porch, patio or anywhere inside the house, this beautifully hand-painted creature will be right at home. Premade holes on the underside make it easy to place them in any area needing a little color and life. It's a simple matter to add to any home, garden, or patio décor with this charming butterfly!
Enchanted Talavera pottery pieces are all hand painted one at a time by our artisans so your item may have slight design and color variations compared to the photos. This makes each piece you purchase truly one of a kind!
For more info on what sets us apart click here!
Includes hole for wall hanging
100% lead free ceramic
Measurements: Approximately 14.5" long and 12.5" across
Made in Mexico
Click here for more info on how to care for your Talavera so that it lasts for many years to come!
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer returns within 30 days of receiving your order. You will receive a refund to the original payment method minus shipping charges.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use and must be returned to us in non damaged and sellable condition
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Login to our online return portal here
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email. The cost of this pre paid label will be deducted from your total refund amount.
- Package your items carefully using the original packaging and send all items back to us using the shipping label provided. Items must be received back in sellable and non damaged condition.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our Talavera pieces and want you to enjoy them for as long as possible. Here are a few tips for making your Talavera finish and color stay as rich and vibrant as the day you bought it.
- Avoid rapid changes in temperature. Example: moving a piece from the refrigerator directly to the oven or microwave. Like any glass, porcelain, or ceramic, this could cause the item to crack or break.
- While top rack dishwasher safe, we recommend hand-washing rather than exposing your Talavera to the direct drying heat of the dishwasher. The heat could fade your colors over time.
- Use only wood or plastic serving spoons. Metal utensils can damage finish.
- Kitchenware is microwave and oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If possible, avoid extended direct sunlight on pieces as over long periods of time, it can fade color.
- We recommend bringing your planters in before the first frost as ceramic has a hard time with extreme cold.
If you follow these simple steps your Talavera will last for years to come!
Thanks again for purchasing from Enchanted Talavera.